Post by zedrally » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:55 pm

OC2.0.3.1
Multi-Store (3)
blackcatcontrolsystems.com.au -working perfectly
qubino.com.au - working perfectly
standaloneaccesssystems.com.au - rendering OK but no Icons or Shopping Cart Working.

As the site is more informational then shopping I initially set it up to showcase a range of products, then pointing the sale to another site within the multi-store.
While this works I wanted to add a Trade Section which was accessible by approved clients only.
I hadn't taken much notice at the time, but found that the Icons at the top of the page and product page (Wish-Compare-Add to Cart) would not render. This I put down to a SSL issue that I could tackle later.... The time has come, it might not be SSL, it might be?

However with a registered account, the top menu will render however reverting to the Product page the Icons disappear and the Add to Cart does not work.
There are no problems with the other 2 Stores so I'm left scratching my head looking at .htaaccess and config.php with no idea why this store is being treated differently.
Any thoughts ----TIA

Solved Edit:
This was down to the Store URL not having www included. .htaaccess did not require any changes.
Last edited by zedrally on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:16 pm

This is down to using either www or not
standaloneaccesssystems.com.au doesnt render but
www.standaloneaccesssystems.com.au this does
You need to choose which version you want to use and add a redirect in your htaccess

Expert Member

Post by zedrally » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:28 am

Thanks for taking the time to reply but I don't see a problem with .htaccess, it's the same as the other two sites:

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-Forwarded-SSL} !on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^standaloneaccesssystems\.com\.au$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.standaloneaccesssystems\.com\.au$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/acme-challenge/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/cpanel-dcv/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/(?:\ Ballot169)?
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Sectigo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule ^/?$ "https\:\/\/www\.standaloneaccesssystems\.com\.au\/" [R=301,L]

Curiously, I logged in with www, as you point out it does render however once you leave the page it reverts back. Also this has no effect on the Shopping Cart.