Post by Chulain » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 am

ver:2.1.0.2. Has been working well for months, and I don't recall making any changes recently.
I am getting errors when I try to checkout. It gets to step 5 and then throws 3 missing index lines and failing to display payment options as per:

Step 5: Payment Method
Notice: Undefined index: total in /mysite..../store/catalog/model/extension/total/sub_total.php on line 21
Notice: Undefined index: total in /mysite...../store/catalog/model/extension/total/shipping.php on line 24
Notice: Undefined index: total in /mysite..../store/catalog/model/extension/total/total.php on line 9
Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order.
text_title
text_title

The error.log is showing only those same 3 errors

Any help greatly appreciated.
Derek

Post by straightlight » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:57 pm

text_title is showing due to your language ID on the platform that cannot be found due to an installed language pack or due to a failed upgrade process.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:27 pm

This path is valid for later OC versions:

catalog/model/extension/total/

On OC 2.1 it comes without "extension". Not sure how you did this, but you put your order totals in a wrong folder. Try to remove the files mentioned in error message and checkout again.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Chulain » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Thanks for the quick replies.
I had been trying to install a new store under V3. Judging by your responses it seems I must have somewhere in the procedures mixed up my stores. I will try to find what I did wrong.