Post by info@nvsdesign.nl » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:02 pm

Hi all,

I'm using Mijoshop 3 for a few years now, as it is a Opencart fork I hope that someone here can help me. Maybe it's a known bug in Opencart as well...

I'm having problems with the checkout button in the cart. Some users can't click further to the checkout screen. The checkout button in the cart does nothing. I already hardcoded the link to the relative path for the checkout but the problems persists. I can't get to reproduce it myself, so I really don't have any clue what is causing this problem.

The problem isn't related to a single browser or OS, it happens completely randomly. There are no JS errors in my shop and I've aldo tried a cache cleaner. I hear of many clients that they can't order, so this is costing me a lot of money right now.

The Mijoshop developers don't respond to my problem, so my final option is this forum. I'm really hoping that someone can help me to fix this problem.

Regards, Niels

Post by thekrotek » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 pm

No errors, nothing in the error log, can not be reproduced... Sorry, but nobody is able to help you with such scarce data array.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:12 pm

info@nvsdesign.nl wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:02 pm
I'm having problems with the checkout button in the cart. Some users can't click further to the checkout screen. The checkout button in the cart does nothing. I already hardcoded the link to the relative path for the checkout but the problems persists. I can't get to reproduce it myself, so I really don't have any clue what is causing this problem.
You could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom