Post by johans » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:13 am

Hi,
Any one can locate where to find this text "estimate the cost"
See picture below opencart version 2.0.1.0

Attachments

where to find this.JPG

Where to find this text - where to find this.JPG (52.21 KiB) Viewed 2186 times


Thanks,
Mr. J


New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by OSWorX » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 am

../catalog/language/english/checkout/shipping.php

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by johans » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:34 am

Thanks for the quick reply but when i check only this:

Should i ADD a text?
<?php
// Heading
$_['heading_title'] = 'Estimate Shipping &amp; Taxes';

// Text
$_['text_success'] = 'Success: Your shipping estimate has been applied!';
$_['text_shipping'] = 'Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.';
$_['text_shipping_method'] = 'Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order.';

// Entry
$_['entry_country'] = 'Country';
$_['entry_zone'] = 'Region / State';
$_['entry_postcode'] = 'Post Code';

// Error
$_['error_postcode'] = 'Postcode must be between 2 and 10 characters!';
$_['error_country'] = 'Please select a country!';
$_['error_zone'] = 'Please select a region / state!';
$_['error_shipping'] = 'Warning: Shipping method required!';
$_['error_no_shipping'] = 'Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please <a href="%s">contact us</a> for assistance!';

Thanks,
Mr. J


New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:48 am

It's most likely part of an Extension you installed:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... h=estimate

Please don't send me OC Forum Personal Messages, just contact: jti@jacob.ch
---
OC 1.5.6.5 LIGHT Test Site: http://www.bigmax.ch/shop/
OC 1.5.6.5 V-PRO Test Site: http://www.openshop.li/shop/
My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'600+ FREE OC Extensions on the World's largest Github OC Repository Archive Site.


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:01 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:48 am
It's most likely part of an Extension you installed:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... h=estimate
Yep looks like an extension to me. You could search the code of your site for that text.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:08 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 am
../catalog/language/english/checkout/shipping.php
Have you try looking into this?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia

Post by OSWorX » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:30 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:08 pm
OSWorX wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 am
../catalog/language/english/checkout/shipping.php
Have you try looking into this?
Yes, that's the place normally this text is in.

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:31 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:30 pm
khnaz35 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:08 pm
OSWorX wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 am
../catalog/language/english/checkout/shipping.php
Have you try looking into this?
Yes, that's the place normally this text is in.
Yep correct

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests