Post by oli-infa » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:44 pm

Hello,
I have copied a site from one domain to another, database and files on a live server, OC version 2.3.0.2 .
After updating all config files all is working fine except some modifications that are in VQmod (I am new to VQmod).

I have also done the exact same copy to my localhost (wamp) and there the modifications from vqmod are working fine so I am a little lost.
Here is what I have:
-The index.php on the root is fine and does include the

Code: Select all

// VirtualQMOD
require_once('./vqmod/vqmod.php');
VQMod::bootup();

// VQMODDED Startup
require_once(VQMod::modCheck(DIR_SYSTEM . 'startup.php'));

start('catalog');
-The vqmod folder does exists and I have done file_exists() to make sure, all OK
-There is no errors at all on the server or in OC
-I have emptied the /vqmod/vqcache folder to see if the cache is re created, it is not, the folder stays empty.
When going to vqmod/vqmod.php in the modCheck method I can also see the only time it is called is for $sourceFile /system/startup.php whereas on the local machine this method is called several times for many different files.

The only difference I can think off is that on the site on the server I have uninstalled nitropack

Can anyone help?

Post by DigitCart » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:23 pm

Hi
Try the install script again by visiting:
your-site.com/vqmod/install

My Extensions

Post by oli-infa » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:42 pm

@digicart
Thank you, doing this gave me a message that vqmod was already installed so I ended renaming the vqmod folder (as a back up), restoring the index.php to the original opencart one for the root folder and admin, uploading a fresh vqmod folder and running the install again.
This worked and I have since re added the XML files needed and all now works as expected, hard to understand really but it works!