Post by ash_sp99 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:39 am

Hello,

I am using opencart 2.1.0.2. We want to know when we add the product in the cart then info is added in the phpsessionid and no separate cookie is created.

Is that possible, when product is added in the cart by the Guest, then one cookie is created either empty or simple value 1, so we can use that cookie to serve cache or non cache content. And when product removed from cart or purchased then the cookie is deleted.

We required this cookie, to use Cloudflare Bypass cache on cookie page rule.

Thanks in advance.

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:28 am

ash_sp99 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:39 am
Hello,

I am using opencart 2.1.0.2. We want to know when we add the product in the cart then info is added in the phpsessionid and no separate cookie is created.

Is that possible, when product is added in the cart by the Guest, then one cookie is created either empty or simple value 1, so we can use that cookie to serve cache or non cache content. And when product removed from cart or purchased then the cookie is deleted.

Thanks in advance.
I would not suggest this solution.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:16 pm

ash_sp99 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:39 am
Rather than talking about cookies and sessions, can you tell us what the problem actually is?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ash_sp99 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:28 am

there is no problem, using that cookie we can serve the differentiate between in new and repeat visitor and serve the content faster from the cache.