Post by falan » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:10 am

Hey,
Customer cant use reward points at cart screen If optioned product is selected. Optioned product is at zero value, with options, evey option has different prices and reward points.
Regular product is available for checkout with reward points. No problem there.
Any Idea ?

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:42 am

OC version. Vague.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:43 pm

falan wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:10 am
Hey,
Customer cant use reward points at cart screen If optioned product is selected. Optioned product is at zero value, with options, evey option has different prices and reward points.
Regular product is available for checkout with reward points. No problem there.
Any Idea ?
You'll need to tell us your OC version, theme, and installed extensions.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by falan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:26 am

Im sorry, Its 2.3.0.2 without any extension or theme. Its a basic template since 2016. Im actually quite happy with this, thank you whoever did this by the way. This option and reward points issue is the only one I had for years.
thnx

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:22 pm

falan wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:26 am
Im sorry, Its 2.3.0.2 without any extension or theme. Its a basic template since 2016. Im actually quite happy with this, thank you whoever did this by the way. This option and reward points issue is the only one I had for years.
thnx
Have you searched and found threads like this: viewtopic.php?t=195579 ?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by falan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:33 pm

I found and read the title you gave me, It doesnt have a solution, it advises an extension. thats it. the last commenter says I found the fix but he/she doesnt share it.
The thread I got here has no solution so far. Is the extension only solution to this ? It seems that people are looking into this and they will be in the future.
thanx

Post by falan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:36 pm

and in the extension it says its for adding reward points to option, which is no use. What Im looking for is A customer will be able to buy a product with options, with his/her earned reward points.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:38 pm

falan wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:36 pm
and in the extension it says its for adding reward points to option, which is no use. What Im looking for is A customer will be able to buy a product with options, with his/her earned reward points.
Marketplace request: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=26898 .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by falan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:04 pm

OK, In screenshot 1 : Option points tab has nothing to do Reward Points. It doesnt mean Reward Points. So What Option tab is for ?
In screenshot 2 : Reward Points is Zero, because the product has options. This works fine with a none-opt product.
I have to buy that extension, because the Option tab has Points tab, but it is useless , Is that correct ? I really need a friend to clear this because It doesn t have an explanation on document too.
thnx

Attachments

2.jpg

2.jpg (84.92 KiB) Viewed 477 times

1.jpg

1.jpg (91.93 KiB) Viewed 477 times

Post by falan » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:38 pm

I thought Reward points are given by Admin, Reward Points cant be earned by buying the product. So as much as the Points tab is there at Opt-Product, It doesnt make any sense because Points tab in none-opt product means the necessary reward points to buy this product.