Post by mminten » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:15 am

I am using OC 2.3.0.2 and have PayPal Commerce Platform activated. Everytime and order is placed using PayPal we can a message in the error log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table '##database_name##.oc_paypal_order_transaction' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146

Here is the full error with edited out info between ##:

[16-Jul-2021 10:03:11 America/Boise] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table '##database_name##.oc_paypal_order_transaction' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT * FROM `oc_paypal_order_transaction` `pt` LEFT JOIN `oc_paypal_order` `po` ON `pt`.`paypal_order_id` = `po`.`paypal_order_id` WHERE `pt`.`transaction_id` = '#################' LIMIT 1 in /system/library/db/mysqli.php:40
Stack trace:
#0 ##FullPath##/system/library/db.php(16): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT * FROM `...', Array)
#1 ##FullPath##/catalog/model/extension/payment/pp_express.php(250): DB->query('SELECT * FROM `...')
#2 ##FullPath##/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(207): ModelExtensionPaymentPPExpress->getTransactionRow('3KL833912Y63122...')
#3 ##FullPath##/system/engine/proxy.php(25): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array)
#4 ##FullPath##/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pp_express.php(1630): Proxy->__call('getTransactionR...', Array)
# in ##FullPath##/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

It is using the correct database but says the 'oc_paypal_order_transaction' doesn't exist. I searched the forums and found that this does happen with other plugin and simply uninstalling the mod or extension, refreshing the mods, and reinstalling the extension fixed it. I tried this and reconnected with PayPal but didn't get any change and am still getting the error.

Can someone help me with this?

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:21 am

The table should be created on install.
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... php#L3-L38

If uninstalling and installing again doesn't work and there is nothing in you PHP or OpenCart error logs after you try this. Try manually adding the table to the database by running the same SQL as the install.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom