Post by Ezekiel7882 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:31 pm

I've come across many posts about Region/State not being populated but this is a different problem.

I've recently come across an issue with the Country and Region select elements on the checkout page of my website. When you checkout as either guest or try to register, the dropdowns are populated however the clicked option is not selected and nothing shows in the box even though you have selected something. This happens for both Country and Region elements.

Even stranger, the option looks selected when you click the dropdown again, but in the code the "selected='selected'" is not on the option.

To replicate this, add any product to the cart, then proceed through the checkout process. When you arrive at "Billing Details", this is where you will see the issue with the select elements.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:59 pm

You need to provide more information. OpenCart version, PHP version, theme used, extensions used. Any errors in your PHP or OpenCart error logs. Any errors in your web browser's developer console. A link to your site would be useful.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:00 pm

Ezekiel7882 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:31 pm
I've recently come across an issue with the Country and Region select elements on the checkout page of my website. When you checkout as either guest or try to register, the dropdowns are populated however the clicked option is not selected and nothing shows in the box even though you have selected something. This happens for both Country and Region elements.
Does this happen on a fresh install of OpenCart? If not then it's something to do with your extensions or theme ...

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by neelyang » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:34 pm

Thanks a lot for information, thats helped me a lot with my issue.

check cheap papers here

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:45 am

neelyang wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:34 pm
Thanks a lot for information, thats helped me a lot with my issue.
Now that the issue has been resolved, please add: [SOLVED] at the beginning of the subject line on your first post.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON