Post by esmhos » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:16 pm

hello
Can i disable Shopping Cart icon and Add to My Cart Button in open cart 3.0.2.0 Version ?

thanks

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:19 am

Add-to-cart button - catalog/view/theme/<your_theme>/template/product/product.twig file

remove:

Code: Select all

<button type="button" id="button-cart" data-loading-text="{{ text_loading }}" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg btn-block">{{ button_cart }}</button>
Then, for the shopping cart link, in your catalog/view/theme/<your_theme>/template/common/header.twig file,

remove:

<li><a href="{{ shopping_cart }}" title="{{ text_shopping_cart }}"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> <span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md">{{ text_shopping_cart }}</span></a></li>

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by qviorel » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Hi. Can you please help me?
I have open cart 3.0.2.0 and your advises is not working.
I made those two steps and nothing happened.

Other advises please?

Thank you very much

straightlight wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:19 am
Add-to-cart button - catalog/view/theme/<your_theme>/template/product/product.twig file

remove:

<button type="button" id="button-cart" data-loading-text="{{ text_loading }}" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg btn-block">{{ button_cart }}</button>
Then, for the shopping cart link, in your catalog/view/theme/<your_theme>/template/common/header.twig file,

remove:

<li><a href="{{ shopping_cart }}" title="{{ text_shopping_cart }}"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> <span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md">{{ text_shopping_cart }}</span></a></li>

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:33 am

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Alianu » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:52 am

Hello,
I folowed your instructions, but no results ! What I did wrong ?
I edited product.twig - press save button - refresh or clear cache - and..... nothing ! Product.twig have same code !!!! Why don't keep changes ?
Thank you in advance for yours help !

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:57 am

Alianu wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:52 am
Hello,
I edited product.twig - press save button - refresh or clear cache - and..... nothing ! Product.twig have same code !!!! Why don't keep changes ?
More information is needed.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mikeinterserv » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:04 am

Alianu wrote:
Hello,
How did you edit product twig through OC admin theme editor or did you edit the FILE DIRECTLY

Location - Wales

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:24 am

Alianu wrote:
Hello,
Did you edit the file within your active theme folder and did you try clearing your browser cache (in addition to OCMOD and Theme cache)? Also try it in another browser. When I say theme cache, I'm talking about the blue icon on the dashboard near the upper right corner of your screen.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by Alianu » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:33 am

Hi, I wish say thank you to all for answers . Problem solved !!!
Was a very stupid mistake by server admin : he provide me user/pass Cpanel for old site /innactive site (main name of site was ”name-name”, now is ”namename”).
Yesterday i checked deeper, more exactly config.php , and i observed path of directory !
What can i say ?
Lot of thanks again !

Post by tegr96 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:23 pm

straightlight wrote:

remove:

remove:

Hi,

Thank you so much for this simple solution.

The solution worked for the add to cart button, but everytime I try to remove the shopping cart from common/header.twig file, nothing happens on the website, when I refresh the theme, the line of the shopping cart returns to header.twig

Is there any solution for this, so it can be actually deleted.

If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Post by straightlight » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:14 pm

tegr96 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:23 pm
straightlight wrote:

remove:

remove:

Hi,

Thank you so much for this simple solution.

The solution worked for the add to cart button, but everytime I try to remove the shopping cart from common/header.twig file, nothing happens on the website, when I refresh the theme, the line of the shopping cart returns to header.twig

Is there any solution for this, so it can be actually deleted.

If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
OC version. Refresh both caches.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tegr96 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Version v3.0.3.7
I refreshed both memories.
Thank you

Post by straightlight » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:31 pm

tegr96 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:24 pm
Version v3.0.3.7
I refreshed both memories.
Thank you
Ensure your system/storage folder is located outside of your public_html folder and that the CHMOD settings are recursively set to 0755 on the folders - not on files. Then, edit both config.php files to address the new location of your storage folder and clear both caches again. Also ensure to save your files in UTF-8 without BOM with your external editor prior to re-upload the files on your file server.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON