Post by davecook80 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi guys wondering if someone can assist here?

We are using isence MasterCard payment method
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... mastercard
and we're getting an invalid request error on random cart totals for some reason.
The totals have up to 18 decimals and it seems like it's reflected on the subtotal figure which I don't understand why it would calculate from the subtotal and not just take the grand total figure.
We only use the one currency and it is set 1 to 1 ratio and OpenCart decimals are set to 8 decimal places as default. We have tried contacting isence for support but they are not supporting this extension anymore as mastercard had pulled out of there sponsorship. They have offended some ideas on what it could be but it has not helped us as they thought is was currency related.
Here is the error message we are getting

INVALID_REQUEST: Value '487.40999999999997' is invalid. Length is 18 characters, but must be less than 15.
This error comes after pressing the confirm button and only happens on certain cart totals e.g $552.65
It dose not show the payment popup.

Our Merchant support said they have come across this before with another customer and MasterCards response was they need to change there calculator to limit the decimals its sending... i'm not sure about this.

Any suggestions or comments are must appreciated ;D

Attachments

Screenshot_20190226-184018.png

Screenshot_20190226-184018.png (179.98 KiB) Viewed 985 times

checkout1.JPG

checkout1.JPG (85.49 KiB) Viewed 984 times

Location - Australia

Post by straightlight » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:31 pm

We are using isence MasterCard payment method
Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by davecook80 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 am

You couldn't have read all my post. They have been contacted and are not offering support for this extension.

Location - Australia

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:01 am

Contact site support from the Marketplace where you downloaded the extension since there's no response from the extension developer.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by davecook80 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:45 am

Extension was downloaded from isence own website. I have been in contact with them several times and we have reached the limit of resolution. I am looking for hopefully someone that has had this issue and has resolved it that can share the fix with me.

Location - Australia

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 pm

davecook80 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:45 am
Extension was downloaded from isence own website. I have been in contact with them several times and we have reached the limit of resolution. I am looking for hopefully someone that has had this issue and has resolved it that can share the fix with me.
You can always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by davecook80 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 am

Solved
This error has now been solved.

I added round for all prices so they come with 2 decimal places
inside this file /catalog/controller/extension/payment/mastercard_pgs.php some amount values was not rounded, round up with 2 decimal places and now it work.

Developer searcheverythings has resolved this for us. ;D
http://searcheverythings.com/

Location - Australia

Post by solajet2015 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:54 am

Hi Dave

Just to check with you. I am also using this extension could you please send me the fix. From your solution do you mean to php Round ( ) 2 decimal to sub_total as well in your code decription? Please advise

thank you