Post by susanst » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Hi,
I use opencart 3.0.2 and these few extensions:
opencart-3-x-bulgarian-language.ocmod.zip
eucookieresponsiveoc3en.ocmod.zip
xshipping.ocmod.zip
ProductQuickEdit-3.1.0.ocmod.zip
opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-20-cloud.ocmod.zip
elfsightfacebookchat3.0.0.0.ocmod.zip

Yesterday I changed my default theme with custom one i made - just copied the default theme and change few colours and font size in the css + changed banner speed in the twig file.
After the changes everything worked fine except the Product Quick Edit module which should not be affected from this changes but actually it is.
The error I'm getting back is:
"Error! The Product Quick Edit extension OCMOD script is not working. Please check that it exists, is not disabled and the modification cache has been updated. The extension will not work without this script."
Any ideas what i did wrong?
I send help request to the support but till they answer I have a lot to do in the site and if it something easy to fix I prefer not to wait.
Thanks

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by letxobnav » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:22 am

except the Product Quick Edit module which should not be affected from this changes but actually it is
did you verify this assumption by moving back to the original theme?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.


User avatar
Active Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm
Location - Taiwan

Post by susanst » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:16 am

Yes. I tried go back to default theme but the error was still showing. Anyway I fixed the problem. I tried to delete the module from all folders and install it back again, with no result. The support told me what the error was already showed :D... So I deleted all the extensions I have (glad it's not much) and re installed all of them and now everything works fine. Still don't know where was the problem, cuz I believe changing few colors from the stylesheet.css should not messed up these modules but actually it did.

https://ergo-bg.com


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests