Post by Monsoon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am

I have bit of problem with SuperMax POS and All-In-One POSthat I bought recently. I bought them, but I accidently asked it to be installed to the wrong site.

I have two sites (using Multistore): Store & Wholesale (default). The extension was installed to the Wholesale site even thought we don't need POS for our wholesale. I noticed this few days after the installation and contacted the customer service. I assumed that they would need to re-install it - but it turns out that they can not do it. The only option they offer is to buy both of extensions again... And they cost almost 700$... They said that this would also happen if I had installed the program myself and tested it on different domain or if I had changed my stores domain in future.

So is there any way to get this extension to work at the correct site? I have rather small store and 700$ is lot of money for me. Is it possible to use some backup file of my site or something similar? If anyone can help, I would be really really grateful.

Post by letxobnav » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:46 am

I have rather small store and 700$ is lot of money for me.
You buy an non-open source, pure javascript based commercial extension for USD300 and without testing or verification you buy an add-on for another USD400.
Then, after they installed it, you wait a few days before you check if everything is ok.
I would say USD700 is peanuts for you.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:57 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:46 am
You buy an non-open source, pure javascript based commercial extension for USD300 and without testing or verification you buy an add-on for another USD400.
Then, after they installed it, you wait a few days before you check if everything is ok.
Or maybe he is not too technical ;)

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by Monsoon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:59 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:57 pm
letxobnav wrote:
I'm not very technical, true. :)

Most of OpenCart extensions are not non-open source and I don't how javascript will change the system. We did check that everything is working well, but the problem is that our Wholesale store has about 90% same items as regular store so we didn't pay attention to wrong domain immediatly. This company also had lot of good reviews so I assumed that they would help with extension. I have bought extension before and owners have been happy to help with them or even make modifications for them.

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:49 pm

Monsoon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:59 pm
khnaz35 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:57 pm
letxobnav wrote:

I'm not very technical, true. :)

Most of OpenCart extensions are not non-open source and I don't how javascript will change the system. We did check that everything is working well, but the problem is that our Wholesale store has about 90% same items as regular store so we didn't pay attention to wrong domain immediatly. This company also had lot of good reviews so I assumed that they would help with extension. I have bought extension before and owners have been happy to help with them or even make modifications for them.
can you share the url of extension or the website url .

Location - Malaysia

Post by Monsoon » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Just letting you know that there has been slight improvement. The company agreed to reinstal the program for 100$. We also checked our previous conversations and the company had installed the program to the wrong site. So... The program works nicely, but I do not recomended them due to this "customer service" I got. They also deleted all the negative feedback they have gotten. Both my comments & few others I noticed are all gone. Same things might to be happening at other sites as it is really difficult to believe that they don't have any 1-3 stars ratings as their company is huge and sells hundreds of products.

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:27 am

Monsoon wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:51 pm
Just letting you know that there has been slight improvement. The company agreed to reinstal the program for 100$. We also checked our previous conversations and the company had installed the program to the wrong site. So... The program works nicely, but I do not recomended them due to this "customer service" I got. They also deleted all the negative feedback they have gotten. Both my comments & few others I noticed are all gone. Same things might to be happening at other sites as it is really difficult to believe that they don't have any 1-3 stars ratings as their company is huge and sells hundreds of products.
Well that is great news!

Location - Malaysia