Post by reenc10 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello guys.

I got issue with Molpay. Got error Your Payment Info Format is Not Correct when using Visa/Master as payment method.

Online Banking no issue. Everything smooth. But Visa/Master make me headache. Tried to contact Molpay Support but since its OpenCart problem, they can't help.

Please advice. I don't know what to do :(

#OC_3.0.3.2

Attachments

IMG_20200805_222059.jpg

IMG_20200805_222059.jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 1031 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:34 pm

reenc10 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:21 pm
but since its OpenCart problem, they can't help.
It is Molpay problem...not opencart

https://github.com/RazerMS/OpenCart2.0_Plugin/issues/2

OC 2.3.0.2 | OC 3.0.3.6 | Extensions converted by me | Buy me a beer


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Location - România

Post by reenc10 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Update from MolPay :
Please be advice to specify the amount to two decimal points, e.g.: if 100, need to pass as 100.00 . Attached herewith for your reference.

So after that I tried to create another item which is the price is $1.01 and it works, no problem at all. So confirmed the decimal is the problem. But the issue is my products price dont have 2nd decimal.

I did check the currency settings but it's already been set as 2 Decimal Places.
Last edited by reenc10 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by khnaz35 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 pm

reenc10 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:08 pm
But the issue is my products price dont have 2nd decimal.
By default the product prices should be shown with 2 decimnal. i.e
Product
Shoes price. 2.00
Shirt Price 69.00 etc
you can update your product price from your admin end

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia

Post by sw!tch » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:33 pm

reenc10 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:08 pm
Update from MolPay :
Please be advice to specify the amount to two decimal points, e.g.: if 100, need to pass as 100.00 . Attached herewith for your reference.

So after that I tried to create another item which is the price is $1.01 and it works, no problem at all. So confirmed the decimal is the problem. But the issue is my products price dont have 2nd decimal.

I did check the currency settings but it's already been set as 2 Decimal Places.
Link to your site. Also link to the MolPay extension if its free and open source.

Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!
Full Stack Web Developer :: Contact via PM for custom work.


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm
Location - USA

Post by reenc10 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:23 pm

sw!tch wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:33 pm
reenc10 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:08 pm
Update from MolPay :
Please be advice to specify the amount to two decimal points, e.g.: if 100, need to pass as 100.00 . Attached herewith for your reference.

So after that I tried to create another item which is the price is $1.01 and it works, no problem at all. So confirmed the decimal is the problem. But the issue is my products price dont have 2nd decimal.

I did check the currency settings but it's already been set as 2 Decimal Places.
Link to your site. Also link to the MolPay extension if its free and open source.
Last edited by reenc10 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by reenc10 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:24 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 pm
reenc10 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:08 pm
But the issue is my products price dont have 2nd decimal.
By default the product prices should be shown with 2 decimnal. i.e
Product
Shoes price. 2.00
Shirt Price 69.00 etc
you can update your product price from your admin end
Yeah I did check the amount. There's nothing wrong with it until it goes to checkout page.

For the example, add item A total $45.50 (include postage) but then after checkout the amount change to $45.5 (missing the 0 at the last). So MolPay can't detect the exact amount when it should be full amount $45.50

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by khnaz35 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:59 pm

reenc10 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:24 pm
Yeah I did check the amount. There's nothing wrong with it until it goes to checkout page.

For the example, add item A total $45.50 (include postage) but then after checkout the amount change to $45.5 (missing the 0 at the last). So MolPay can't detect the exact amount when it should be full amount $45.50
Share your website link here

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia

Post by svtan138@gmail.com » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:40 pm

reenc10 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:21 pm
Hello guys.

I got issue with Molpay. Got error Your Payment Info Format is Not Correct when using Visa/Master as payment method.

Online Banking no issue. Everything smooth. But Visa/Master make me headache. Tried to contact Molpay Support but since its OpenCart problem, they can't help.

Please advice. I don't know what to do :(

#OC_3.0.3.2
Hi, i got the same issue as yours, may i know how you solve the issue? i already set 2 decimal point at backend, but it still format is not correct.

how you force the opencart pass the decimal value to molpay like RM100, it will pass RM100.00

Thank You


Posts

Joined
Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests