Post by imran basha » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:12 pm

hi, we are using Telr payment module to receive payments on our website and as per my understanding the module works like this(correct me if am wrong) when a customer makes an order he is redirected to the telr site to receive the payment and when telr receives the payment successfully it sends a call back to our website and the order gets created on our site but now the problem is sometimes the call back is not getting received by our website and the order is going into missing and when we report this problem to telr they a update to their plugin and introduced query system and told us to create a cron job but still we were getting the same problem and now they are saying that our server is going down frequently and due to that the issue is happening, can someone please help us out and tell me what might be the issue. thanks in advance for your replies.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Your should check your server's access.log, and also have your OpenCart payment extension produce it's own log if possible.
This will help you to narrow it down quickly on where exactly the issue really is. The server's access.log should show the callback requests coming from the external payment gateway. If they are not there, then the issue is with the payment gateway.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by imran basha » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:07 pm

thank you for your reply, the payment module team is saying that our website is initiating multiple payment request at a time in fiction of seconds and that why it is happening and they are saying it is the problem from the website not from the payment module, and they have added some re query system in their module which is messing up all the orders in our website order are not going into missing instead it is going into cancel and pending status even the once which are not created by the customer like if a customer is in the process of creating a order and he leaves the order in mid way it is being created as pending order in our website. so i want to know is it really problem with the website or payment module how can i identify that.

Post by letxobnav » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 pm

please don't post sentences of 650 characters.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by imran basha » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:05 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:11 pm
please don't post sentences of 650 characters.
sorry don't know about that.
can someone please suggest me something

Post by letxobnav » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Divide your essay onto normal sentences, I am not going to read sentences of 124 words and 647 characters as that give me a buffer-overflow headache.

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:44 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:12 pm
Divide your essay onto normal sentences, I am not going to read sentences of 124 words and 647 characters as that give me a buffer-overflow headache.
In simple words he is saying he doesn't know where is the error or issue exist.
Maybe its payment gateway or their website both parties are trying to blame each other for the issue.

So he can start from digging Server error logs as suggested above.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by by mona » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:12 pm

There is no mention that he can not check the access log.

I am using Telr payment gateway
Payment is successfully taken but I can not see the order in my admin panel

I have spoken to Telr and they updated their plugin, however the problem still exists.
They have told me to create a cron job, which we have done, but the problem still exists and now the server is going down frequently

====== AND THEN CONTINUES ===

Telr and now saying that our website is initiating several payment requests
and since doing all the fixes they have requested all my orders are messing up from incorrect statuses and long order processing times

===

JNeuhoff has (suggested to check) requested a copy of the servers access log to try too identify where the issue is

==

Lexbanov is explaining that the way it is written makes it harder to assist
- we are not all native english speakers
- why not make life easy when you are asking for help?

EDIT : @khnaz35 yes I wrote error log instead of access log - thank you
@ imran basha : please do as requested. Your store is effectively dead until you resolve. Payment issues require URGENT assistance. If you are unable to fix / identify this yourself please request assistance in the commercial section .. viewforum.php?f=88
Last edited by by mona on Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:17 pm

by mona wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:12 pm
There is no mention that he can not provide the error logs.
I didn't see anywhere in the post where someone mentioned he can't provide the error logs.

Location - Malaysia

Post by letxobnav » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:06 pm

I have spoken to Telr and they updated their plugin, however the problem still exists.
They have told me to create a cron job, which we have done, but the problem still exists and now the server is going down frequently
well, this does not help, it is like saying "I use OC V3.0.2.0, didn't work, someone customized it for me and now it still does not work, what could it be?"

The default Telr gateway for OC uses several callbacks, some online via curl for authorization and decline and one offline for updates.
It has some logger code in there which is never called so not "top of the bill" QA there but the bottomline is that nobody knows what code you are now running and what that cron job is all about, only you and your Telr partners.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by imran basha » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Thank you guys for all your support :) you guy pointed me in the right direction to solve the issue . the problem was with the journal theme quick checkout so when I changed it the problem was resolved.
FYI we changed the telr payment gateway to payfort due to other issues.

Post by khnaz35 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:01 pm

imran basha wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:59 pm
Thank you guys for all your support :) you guy pointed me in the right direction to solve the issue . the problem was with the journal theme quick checkout so when I changed it the problem was resolved.
FYI we changed the telr payment gateway to payfort due to other issues.
Great,
Add the word [SOLVED] in the beginning of your post title.

Location - Malaysia