Post by winniliss » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:10 am

Hello all,
We have Supermax POS and it's been running fantastic. However, recently when we scan a product to add it to the shopping cart nothing happens (Scanner beeps though). The work around is to place my curser in the Search by product field and scan the product again, it lists the product I have just scanned, I then have to click on the product to add to cart. Time consuming when you have multiple products.
Any thoughts?

Opencart 3

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:06 am

Well, you most likely don't find free Support on this quite expensive Custom Extension
around here, so, better contact those, who created it, if you have a Problem ;) :
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=38239

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by winniliss » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:46 am

I have raised a ticket today but I thought someone else may have experienced the same issue.

Opencart 3

Post by thekrotek » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:36 pm

winniliss wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:46 am
I have raised a ticket today but I thought someone else may have experienced the same issue.
As previously mentioned, it's a commercial extension, so you need to contact its developer.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by winniliss » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:42 am

Hello,
Problem solved. Called Zebra (barcode scanner support). I had to add the enter function after scanning the product. This wasn't an issue for the past 3 months so I don't know why it stopped working.
Anyway I had to pay $349US for 6mths support for Anyhow to advise me their product is working. I forgot I had an old barcode scanner which I tested and it worked which narrowed the fault down to the barcode scanner...

Opencart 3