Post by SherwoodOem » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Hello,

This was working at one point, but I have come on board to help solve a problem of an existing site. When a client add's products to shopping cart and attempts to pay with paypall express, right after the client has entered all the information and ready to pay, we get an Account is Restricted Error. I am unsure if this is a paypall error or what.

In Payments, Under PayPal Express, the API username, pass and key are entered with a valid paypal account.

I am unsure what the error is referring to and how to fix it.

Please advise.

Post by OSWorX » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:09 am

Never heard before of that.
But I assume, that it will be from PayPal.

Have you checked if the connection to PP is established?
If, it is clear that PP sends that message - then you should check the PP-Account (maybe contact the support there).
Maybe a PP-Setting is not correct defined.

When you are then sure that it cannot be PP, then there seems to be something going wrong with that shop.
Have you installed any other Extension(s)?
And so on ..

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by SherwoodOem » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:52 pm

Yes, I found the issue. PayPal account stopped accepting transactions until we need to verify some personal information again. There was a message on the PayPal home screen saying please fill out information to unrestrict future transactions.

Post by OSWorX » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:16 am

Fine.
Then please edit your initial post and add [SOLVED] in the subject before.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria