Post by doandbe » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:17 am

facebook catalog dont accept discounts made by Multi discount pack extension on categories , every time I change the category discount I have to go on each product an put a new price on special prices so that can be showed on facebook catalog

that is a kind a serious problem please can someone tell me how i should proceed to get some help to fix this issue beucause i have open an issue of github few days ago an none has answered

thanks

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 am

doandbe wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:17 am
facebook catalog dont accept discounts made by Multi discount pack extension on categories , every time I change the category discount I have to go on each product an put a new price on special prices so that can be showed on facebook catalog

that is a kind a serious problem please can someone tell me how i should proceed to get some help to fix this issue beucause i have open an issue of github few days ago an none has answered
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by doandbe » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:36 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 am
doandbe wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:17 am

Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.
multi discount pack extension developer says it is not from his side since the discount is working with others feeds...from facebook extension i dont know where can i find someone to contact with do you have any clues???

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:47 pm

multi discount pack extension developer says it is not from his side since the discount is working with others feeds...from facebook extension i dont know where can i find someone to contact with do you have any clues???
Which Facebook extension are you referring to? More information is needed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON