Post by KilikyaKoleksiyon » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Hello, I am using OC first time. We prefered this time OC instead Magento, for built a Multivendor Marketplace. Our problem is that: OC installation is clean but any theme doesn't shown in Extensions or we could see THEMENAME TEXT at System but don't load it. We work on localhost (Wampserver: Apache/2.4.46 (Win64), PHP/7.3.21, MySQL Version: 5.7.31)
I read all Tutorials and lotsa topics. I tried all steps again and again... (viewtopic.php?f=139&t=36665) And another friend did all... Where are we doing wrong.?..


Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:53 am

Post by OSWorX » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:44 pm

Don't know how you are installing the custom Theme/Template.
Nearly each Theme/Template has included a file with instructions how to install - read that!
If not included, ask the vendor.

Usually all of them should be able to be installed via the integrated Installer, but some of them want to be copied by FTP instead.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:07 pm

Which theme you are installing ? Any link to /url to theme.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*


User avatar
Active Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm
Location - Malaysia

Post by KilikyaKoleksiyon » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:33 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:44 pm
Don't know how you are installing the custom Theme/Template.
Nearly each Theme/Template has included a file with instructions how to install - read that!
If not included, ask the vendor.

Usually all of them should be able to be installed via the integrated Installer, but some of them want to be copied by FTP instead.
Yes I know because I have my own ecommerce software.. But customer has a low bugdet. We use open source platforms for low budgets...


Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:53 am

Post by mikeinterserv » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:35 pm

KilikyaKoleksiyon wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:33 pm
OSWorX wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:44 pm
Don't know how you are installing the custom Theme/Template.
Nearly each Theme/Template has included a file with instructions how to install - read that!
If not included, ask the vendor.

Usually all of them should be able to be installed via the integrated Installer, but some of them want to be copied by FTP instead.
Yes I know because I have my own ecommerce software.. But customer has a low bugdet. We use open source platforms for low budgets...
Which theme is it

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Thu May 28, 2020 6:55 am
Location - Wales

Post by KilikyaKoleksiyon » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:51 pm

khnaz35 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:07 pm
Which theme you are installing ? Any link to /url to theme.
Thanks for gentle answer... I solved problem, I send costumer to an OC Seller...


Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:53 am

Post by OSWorX » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:04 pm

KilikyaKoleksiyon wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:33 pm
Yes I know because I have my own ecommerce software..
And what should that say to us?
You know what are you doing - then why are you using this forum?
KilikyaKoleksiyon wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:33 pm
But customer has a low bugdet. We use open source platforms for low budgets...
Fine.
Don't know what OpenSource platforms have to do with "low budgets".
But the same moment you tell us it's a ".. customer ..", you should not to forget that this forum is primary for users and not agencies which are lazy to do their homework.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by KilikyaKoleksiyon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:59 am

OSWorX wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:04 pm
KilikyaKoleksiyon wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:33 pm
Yes I know because I have my own ecommerce software..
And what should that say to us?
You know what are you doing - then why are you using this forum?
KilikyaKoleksiyon wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:33 pm
But customer has a low bugdet. We use open source platforms for low budgets...
Fine.
Don't know what OpenSource platforms have to do with "low budgets".
But the same moment you tell us it's a ".. customer ..", you should not to forget that this forum is primary for users and not agencies which are lazy to do their homework.
I was waiting an answer from you like this...
First don't forget time is money
Second, change firstly your V3 installation text's header; still write there V2.0
and, which "user" know related languages who built his/her own ecommerce site or costumize a theme? Everyone's hobby is built an ecommerce site!?

I wanted just a quick answer because a few OC designer couldn't solve the problem and I thougt there are OC developers here adn if I find an answer I don't spent time for a little job... That's all...

And I asked to my subseller who just a designer and sell built-ready jobs... He was sold us non-free themes, one of was Revo... and Ours set up a local at another pc for running 3.0.2 themes...

And one of my friends said "Our computers not compatible for this" İt was sentence of the day...


Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:53 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests