Post by Massey » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 am

Hello there, I am working with a client, who uses the Square Point Of Sale Software in their Brick N Mortar Store. However, they want Square to manage their inventory for the in store and online store portions. I've seen the option for openCart > Square, is able to work. But, not the other way around? Is there a way to do that with OpenCart?

Thanks,
Ryan Massey

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:03 pm

Massey wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 am
Hello there, I am working with a client, who uses the Square Point Of Sale Software in their Brick N Mortar Store. However, they want Square to manage their inventory for the in store and online store portions. I've seen the option for openCart > Square, is able to work. But, not the other way around? Is there a way to do that with OpenCart?

Thanks,
Ryan Massey
OC version. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace for an up-to-date extension. Then, to contact the extension developer of the specific extension to see if these features you're looking for would be indeed integrated. If not, read his proposals / suggestions. If there are none that can suit your needs, however, you could always create a new Service Request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON