Post by Massey » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 am

Hello there, I am working with a client, who uses the Square Point Of Sale Software in their Brick N Mortar Store. However, they want Square to manage their inventory for the in store and online store portions. I've seen the option for openCart > Square, is able to work. But, not the other way around? Is there a way to do that with OpenCart?

Thanks,
Ryan Massey

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:03 pm

Massey wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 am
Hello there, I am working with a client, who uses the Square Point Of Sale Software in their Brick N Mortar Store. However, they want Square to manage their inventory for the in store and online store portions. I've seen the option for openCart > Square, is able to work. But, not the other way around? Is there a way to do that with OpenCart?

Thanks,
Ryan Massey
OC version. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace for an up-to-date extension. Then, to contact the extension developer of the specific extension to see if these features you're looking for would be indeed integrated. If not, read his proposals / suggestions. If there are none that can suit your needs, however, you could always create a new Service Request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON