Post by ravichauhan1 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 pm

Some one please help to solve: these are the codes and error, in payubiz extension php files, pumcp.php.
and the order status is not updated, it updated as failed, though the payment is successful, and order should also be updates as selected in plugin setting (Processing). But its updated as filed all the time

1) $order_info = $this->model_checkout_order->getOrder($this->session->data['order_id']); // error: Undefined index: order_id in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 76-

2) $orderid=$order_info['order_id']; // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

3) $calculatedAmount_INR = $order_info['total']; // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

4) $data['title'] = sprintf($this->language->get('heading_title'), $order_info['payment_method']); // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

5) $data['heading_title'] = sprintf($this->language->get('heading_title'), $order_info['payment_method']); // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

Post by OSWorX » Mon May 03, 2021 4:01 pm

So what shall we do now?

You are not writing which OpenCart Version, which Extension, which php vesion you are using.
First read this here: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480

Second, your first address to solve these bugs should be the developer of that extension.
Got it from the OpenCart Market store?
If the developer does not respond, try the OpenCart Support
And if all that does not help you, you can ask here ..

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by ravichauhan1 » Mon May 03, 2021 4:27 pm

I am using Opencart version 3.0.3.7, and the extension version PayUbiz_Opencart-ver_3.0. And the error found when this function runs

public function callback_payu(){ see the attach file for code inside this function }
that is the complete detail I have

Attachments

this is the php file, the error log is referring about.

Post by Cue4cheap » Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 pm

ravichauhan1 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:27 pm
I am using Opencart version 3.0.3.7, and the extension version PayUbiz_Opencart-ver_3.0. And the error found when this function runs

public function callback_payu(){ see the attach file for code inside this function }
that is the complete detail I have
You didn't go past #1... Please follow:
OSWorX wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:01 pm
Second, your first address to solve these bugs should be the developer of that extension.
Got it from the OpenCart Market store?
If the developer does not respond, try the OpenCart Support
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Mon May 03, 2021 7:17 pm

Partial details provided. In regards of extension. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ravichauhan1 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:41 pm

I try to provide more details
In my website (theshoper.in) using open cart version 3.0.3.7, I have I have integrated Payu money gate wary, for that I installed extension PayUbiz_Opencart-ver_3.0 downloaded from payumoney website. All is ok, but when we order any product, payment deducted from side, and also credit to our account, means successful order, but in opencart dashboard order update as failed. while as per plugin setting for gateway it should be updated as Processing. On troubleshooting I found some error on final transaction page when callback page display error in some php syntax. Same error are also found in error log of opencart dashboard. Below are the error and php command in that line. I am also attaching screen shot of the error page and the pucmp.php file containing complete code.
I request, if anyone from forum can suggest some solution

1) $order_info = $this->model_checkout_order->getOrder($this->session->data['order_id']); // error: Undefined index: order_id in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 76-

2) $orderid=$order_info['order_id']; // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

3) $calculatedAmount_INR = $order_info['total']; // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

4) $data['title'] = sprintf($this->language->get('heading_title'), $order_info['payment_method']); // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

5) $data['heading_title'] = sprintf($this->language->get('heading_title'), $order_info['payment_method']); // Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php on line 77

Attachments

fail.png

showing payment failed, but payment successful - fail.png (128.25 KiB) Viewed 385 times

all the code of payment modules

Post by straightlight » Mon May 03, 2021 7:48 pm

As said above, contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could also create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to have this issue solved as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ADD Creative » Mon May 03, 2021 10:41 pm

Looks like a SameSite session issue. See. viewtopic.php?f=202&t=219633&hilit=samesite#p797082

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom