Post by pson » Mon May 17, 2021 3:34 am

Hi , I am using OC 3.0.3.2 and having a stock feed updating every 5 minutes trough ftp . Works good , but sometimes the product is out of range and the stock does not update if it it not in the feed from my supplier, however , some products get stuck with maybe 5pc ( for example) and of course some customer by this :choke:
Is there anyway to clear the stock trough cron every night around 03:00 am so that I minimizes the risk of of selling product with no stock ???
Thanks and have a good day,
Last edited by pson on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mvh
Pson

Post by thekrotek » Mon May 17, 2021 3:39 am

Sure, there is a way.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by sdd » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:52 am

Hello,

Can you elaborate? What are thee steps?

Thanks

sdd

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 am

pson wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 3:34 am
Hi , I am using OC 3.0.3.2 and having a stock feed updating every 5 minutes trough ftp . Works good , but sometimes the product is out of range and the stock does not update if it it not in the feed from my supplier, however , some products get stuck with maybe 5pc ( for example) and of course some customer by this :choke:
Is there anyway to clear the stock trough cron every night around 03:00 am so that I minimizes the risk of of selling product with no stock ???
Thanks and have a good day,
Who made the stock update extension? Would they update the extension and add the feature? It should be pretty simple as long as everything is from the one feed but either way seems like a custom feature you'll have to ask the extension developer or hire someone.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by pson » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:24 pm

Thanks , my developer solved this with "clear stock before update" so it have worked good now for a while , sorry I forget to inform you.

Mvh
Pson