Post by feedermania » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:19 am

Hi. I'm looking for an extension that allows a logged-in customer to upload products from their XLS / XLSX or CSV file to the cart. OC 3.0.3.1
I dont want order import from the admin panel. i want the customer to upload to their cart. OC 3.0.3.1

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:25 pm

feedermania wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:19 am
Hi. I'm looking for an extension that allows a logged-in customer to upload products from their XLS / XLSX or CSV file to the cart. OC 3.0.3.1
I dont want order import from the admin panel. i want the customer to upload to their cart. OC 3.0.3.1
Since you seem to be looking for specific data to be uploaded into the cart, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:53 pm

feedermania wrote:
This is a pretty odd task... Why exactly do you need this? Which kind of products are you selling?

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:30 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:53 pm
feedermania wrote:
This is a pretty odd task... Why exactly do you need this? Which kind of products are you selling?
I seem to be frequently getting more and more of those weird tasks as a request via PM or emails. It's the sort of tasks each merchants all seem to want outputting transactions from command lines or on a file output without using a reliable API products and services providers which is against GDPR / CCRA on anyhow. From this day forward, I don't encourage programmers to encourage any of these merchants to achieve these goals!

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON