Post by mfmcb » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:19 am

did someone know how to fix it?
I uninstalled the theme, When I finish it, go to the front page to show this error? Maybe I accidentally deleted some important files
Is the need to redownload opencart?

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model catalog/product! in /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/category.php(26): Loader->model('catalog/product') #1 /home/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionModuleCategory->index(Array) #2 /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/storage/modification/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php(52): Loader->controller('extension/modul...') #4 /home/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index(Array) #5 /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #6 /home/public_html/catalog/controller/common/home.php(12): Loader->controller('common/column_l...') #7 /home/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHome->index() #8 /h in /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php on line 89

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:29 am

mfmcb wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:19 am
did someone know how to fix it?
I uninstalled the theme, When I finish it, go to the front page to show this error? Maybe I accidentally deleted some important files
Is the need to redownload opencart?

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model catalog/product! in /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/category.php(26): Loader->model('catalog/product') #1 /home/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionModuleCategory->index(Array) #2 /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/storage/modification/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php(52): Loader->controller('extension/modul...') #4 /home/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index(Array) #5 /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #6 /home/public_html/catalog/controller/common/home.php(12): Loader->controller('common/column_l...') #7 /home/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHome->index() #8 /h in /home/public_html/system/engine/loader.php on line 89
Forum rules. However, since you're referring to an extension theme, contact the extension theme developer to resolve this issue. Possibly followed by this topic: viewtopic.php?f=198&t=225991 .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by by mona » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:29 am

First of all don’t panic - it doesn’t help.
Second - If you do not post your OC version no-one is likely to rush or even answer. Please find the forum rules here : viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
Thirdly - It helps if you post in the correct forum.

I believe you are referring to the OC Category module that appears in the column. You added it in layouts.
Remove it from layouts to start with to get it back online.

Then you need to refresh your caches and I believe xxvirusxx already explained in your previous post viewtopic.php?f=198&t=225991

You can upload new individual files using ftp https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ad/history
it MUST be the correct version.
Assuming you have made no hardcore edits there is no reason you are not able to upload all the files again, but I personally be careful and only upload the one you need (as in look at the error and find the file) at worst case scenario in sections
admin/controller
admin/model
admin/language
admin/view/theme/default
catalog/controller
etc etc.
You can learn about the structure here : http://docs.opencart.com/en-gb/developer/module/

But, the advise is based on the very very limited information you are providing. You have to help yourself if you want assistance.
If you do not make too much of a mess you can always request commercial support : viewforum.php?f=88

AND MOST IMPORTANT
Why do you not know how to use a back up?
Contact your host - ask if they have a backup, ask when it is from and ask if they can reinstall from a back up of files and database from the closest time before the error occurred. Then LEARN HOW TO DO THAT YOURSELF. DO NOT USER THE BUILT IN BACK UP

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member