Post by vps » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:25 am

Trying to refresh square credentials, and I get:
Warning: Undefined array key "access_token" in /home/..../store/admin/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php on line 633 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.../store/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/.../store/system/library/response.php on line 36

Any suggestions on how I can correct this? I can see "access_token" is used elsewhere in that squareup.php file, but I don't see what should be corrected.
Thank you!

vps

Post by thekrotek » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:03 pm

Either API was updated or you entered wrong credentials and access token wasn't returned.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:22 pm

It would be helpful to give more information such as your OpenCart version.

It comes from an Square Up API call exchangeCodeForAccessToken. Try switching on the extension's debug log, to see if that gives any more infomation.

You could also check if the following extension is a later version.
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31311

Also you need make sure display errors in set to off in all 3 places. Your PHP settings, in system/config/default.php and in the settings. Not only can this cause minor notices and warnings to cause bigger errors, it can also be a security risk.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by vps » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:16 pm

Thanks for the reply. I finally stumbled across a posting that indicated that the square extension should not be installed directly from opencart, but should be downloaded from opencart.com marketplace.

I downloaded and installed the version from there, and it changed several things in the extension dashboard, gave me the correct API version to set in the square developer dashboard, and everything started working.

I'll see what I can do to turn off errors. Thanks for that info.

vps