Post by kupikocke » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:03 pm

Dear all,
I'm using 3.0.3.6 version and I know how to make a custom page, but I'd like to have some instructions how to add a menu to this custom page.

This is the my store: https://kupikocke.si/ (Sorry, it's only in Slovene language)

This is the custom page: "Kje kupiti posamezne kocke?" (https://kupikocke.si/index.php?route=in ... ation_id=7)
Here I'd like to add more custom subpages. They must shown under the main title in a top menu, like categories shown under main category.

When open this custom page (and every sub-pages) I also like to have a navigation menu on the left side of the page like it is on Category with products, but only showing links to subpages and main pages without categories.

Basically I'd like that my main custom page and all the subpages will shows up like main category and sub-categories. Like I'll integrate a web page with subpages into OpenCart.

I hope you understand what is my problem and I hope someone would like to help me. :)
Greetings from Slovenia.
Martina

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:38 pm

If you know how to code, this shouldn't be a problem for you. Otherwise you'd better create a request in Commercial Support section.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by DigitCart » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:41 pm

Hi

I have a paid menu builder extension that can do that:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=35040

Please try the live demo.

My Extensions

Post by kupikocke » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:34 pm

@by thekrotek
Unfortunately I can't, that's why I'm asking is it possible. ;)
I'm afraid that I'll make a mess with a request because it's hard to explain in English what are my desires.
THX for the help anyway.

@DigitCart
Please don't get me wrong. It's not a problem to pay for an existing menu, but what if it's not what I need?
Sometimes this scripts are also too complicated. :) I just need an admin section wher I can create a drop down menue for the home page and the same menu needs to apear in every sub page I create.
If I decide to buy your scriot are you willing to help me If I'll have some problems?
THX for your help.

Post by DigitCart » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Hi
The extension has a live demo you can try everything there.
If you have any questions about it, Please click on the Get support button on the extension page and ask your questions, I will assist you.

My Extensions

Post by kupikocke » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:22 am

THX mate, will do. :)

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:49 am

kupikocke wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:22 am
THX mate, will do. :)
Now that the issue has been solved, please add: [SOLVED] at the beginning of the subject line on your first post.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON