Post by pakchilweb » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:04 am

i need Separate \ Unique \ Isolated Multistore Customers OC3.x module

Like:
demo@demo.com = store_id 1 customer_id 1
demo@demo.com = store_id 2 customer_id 2
demo@demo.com = store_id 3 customer_id 3

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=22848

this extension exist when i buy i tested but not working.

any other solution exist ?

Post by thekrotek » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:30 am

Can't even imagine more confusing description...

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Cue4cheap » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:56 am

pakchilweb wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:04 am

this extension exist when i buy i tested but not working.

any other solution exist ?
You paid for it ask them why it isn't working.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by pakchilweb » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:30 am
Can't even imagine more confusing description...
i mean with same email if i want to register as a customer in 2nd store the opencart says you have already an account.

so my question is why i can not registeras a new customer in 2nd store.

if i make a new account:
myemail@opencart.com i register on 1st store says successfully new account created.
than i make account with:
myemail@opencart.com i register on 2nd store says you have already registered in this store.
than i make account with:
myemail@opencart.com i register on 3rd store says you have already registered in this store.

my question is why i can not register as a new customer on 2nd and 3rd store

Post by by mona » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:38 pm

contact the developer - it is exactly what you are looking for.
If you are having no luck, you can use the contact button on the extension page.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by pakchilweb » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:44 am

by mona wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:38 pm
contact the developer - it is exactly what you are looking for.
If you are having no luck, you can use the contact button on the extension page.
This person i hire for my client website and my client face many problems and this is totally making FRAUD with people when they buy and he will ask extra charging even his module is not working with any OC version.

this below is link of his module.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:49 pm

First of all, most OpenCart extensions are written for a standard OpenCart. Chances are you have other extensions, e.g. a poor quality web theme etc, which might clash with this extension. So the first thing to do, test the extension on standard OpenCart stores on a local test server to see whether this issue still exists. And if it still exists, then ask the extension author to fix it, or get your money back and find another extension or developer.

Also, it looks like your extension uses OCmod or VQmod (a sign of a poor quality extension, they should really use event handlers). So check your modification logs for OCmod and VQmod.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by pakchilweb » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:45 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:49 pm
First of all, most OpenCart extensions are written for a standard OpenCart. Chances are you have other extensions, e.g. a poor quality web theme etc, which might clash with this extension. So the first thing to do, test the extension on standard OpenCart stores on a local test server to see whether this issue still exists. And if it still exists, then ask the extension author to fix it, or get your money back and find another extension or developer.

Also, it looks like your extension uses OCmod or VQmod (a sign of a poor quality extension, they should really use event handlers). So check your modification logs for OCmod and VQmod.
exactly the same i did. also i test it on standard opencart and with different versions and he provide for all oc version diffierent version modules and the interesting thing is module not work and had the same issue and also i tested with different hostings of my clients too. still same issue. to refund only 20 usd is nothing for us but main issue is scam. i buy this module for my client from his oc account because he was asking me this module and unfortunately never work. it sign in but again second time it not sign in on store 1 with same email.

impossible for me to talk against anybody but after a fully confirmation and even he refuse than i am talking here at platform. the license is still valid can we ask for refund?

Post by mikeinterserv » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:55 pm

Well you need to look at the LOG for MODIFICATIONS and see what errors are there.
It is probable that you are using the OCMod and there is a conflict with another OCMod OR theme editor.
There are not enough details about your site and setup for anyone to determine this, only you know what setup you have.
Clear the MODIFICATION LOG - REFRESH modifications and then post the LOG as an attachment there might be a clue there.

Location - Wales

Post by pakchilweb » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:10 am

mikeinterserv wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:55 pm
Well you need to look at the LOG for MODIFICATIONS and see what errors are there.
It is probable that you are using the OCMod and there is a conflict with another OCMod OR theme editor.
There are not enough details about your site and setup for anyone to determine this, only you know what setup you have.
Clear the MODIFICATION LOG - REFRESH modifications and then post the LOG as an attachment there might be a clue there.
i have tested on a fresh opencart installation and the result was same i said he is scam because all different versions not working according to differebt oc versions really very bad experience i have with some oc developers but this is the worst.