Post by maxrk » Tue May 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Hello,
I'm using opencart-3.0.3.7, and I get the modification "MW OC Quotes" from "mikeinterserv", version 1.0. It is working, but I do have a problem, due to the type of oc_quote.price. Is there any reason it's not a float ? I can't show the full price because of it. Sure it's only less than one unit of currency, but I found it kind of weird it's not a float like oc_quote_product.price.

Thx for time accorded.

Post by mikeinterserv » Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 pm

maxrk wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:47 pm
Hello,
I'm using opencart-3.0.3.7, and I get the modification "MW OC Quotes" from "mikeinterserv", version 1.0. It is working, but I do have a problem, due to the type of oc_quote.price. Is there any reason it's not a float ? I can't show the full price because of it. Sure it's only less than one unit of currency, but I found it kind of weird it's not a float like oc_quote_product.price.

Thx for time accorded.
I will have a look
Which file was it as there are 2
Actually my extension doesn't display or affect any prices.
So I am not sure what you mean.

Location - Wales

Post by maxrk » Mon May 23, 2022 4:03 pm

mikeinterserv wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 pm
maxrk wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:47 pm
Hello,

Thx for time accorded.
I will have a look
Which file was it as there are 2
Actually my extension doesn't display or affect any prices.
So I am not sure what you mean.
Hello,

So, I have a page where all quotes are showed off for someone. All informations are coming from oc_quote, and so we display, in others, the price of the full quote. You can see for the "numero de devis" 3, its price is 56,00 € . To explain fast, to update my "Price", I'm putting the sum of all non taxed price for all products in the quote.
oc_int_1.png

oc_int_1.png (30.35 KiB) Viewed 251 times

But if you check on that quote, and look at the price of all products, you could calculate that the price should be (25,61 + 24,7 + 6) = 56,31 €.
oc_int_2.png

oc_int_2.png (38.15 KiB) Viewed 251 times

Looking on the database, we could see that the registered price is 56 in the database, and checking the structure of oc_quote, we could see that PRICE is a int, so the floating part of a price can't be seen in the where I show all my quotes, and this is why I was checking if there's reasons for, 'cause to my guess it should be a float ? like in oc_quote_product, where the "PRICE" is float.
oc_int_3.png

oc_int_3.png (17.86 KiB) Viewed 251 times

Thx in advance