Post by RogerM » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:09 pm

Hi
I have just purchased and downloaded the Stripe payment extension for Opencart 3.0.3.8 and successfully uploaded it to my OC back office and installed it in the payments extensions. I then tried to edit it to enable it and add API keys etc but I got an error message as follows

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC), expecting end of file in /home/customer/www/shop.wavegenetics.co.uk/ffhxzhsn/storage/modification/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 4

I did back page and tried to refresh but it gave the same error. I thought maybe that by logging out and logging back in it would reset and sort the problem but now I cannot log back in to OC admin area at all and get the same error message. Front end is still live and working.

How do I resolve this please? I have also contacted the extension developer too but this seems to be an OC issue albeit triggered by trying to activate the extension.

Many thanks.

Best regards

Roger
Last edited by RogerM on Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Majnoon » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:24 pm

Will suggest do the following:
1) Login into your hosting panel (C panel etc) and go to storage/modification/ and make a backup first for your reference then
2) Except the index.html file delete everything.
3) Login back to your store admin and go to extension/modifications disable the stripe extension
4) Refresh your modifications and theme caches.
Your store should be working fine for backend as well.

5)Wait for the extension developer to settle the issue.

Once done report back here.

Post by RogerM » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:44 am

Thanks for your help. The extension developer responded very quickly and sorted it.