Post by mmc013 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:24 am

This internal server error is not documented in any of the logs.
During the upload process, the process fails, and a blank internal server error is announced twice in a white dialogue box. I didn't see any mention of this in the error logs.

This issue only happens when I'm uploading files to the live site. I don't have this issue when I'm uploading extensions to the localhost copy of this website.

What are some possibilities for this error or suggestions on how I might be able to fix it?

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Your host may require FTP to upload. There is an available extension on the marketplace that could probably help you with this. Although, without error / access logs posted, it would be harden to track the source of the issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mmc013 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:56 am

The host looks like it may require ftp. So I'm probably just going to do that. Out of curiousity, if I were to manually upload all of the files to the same directories as listed in the compressed .ocmod folder, would it still work the same way as an installer?

Post by mmc013 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 am

Oh also, for anyone else who may be experiencing this,

My specific issue was that I wasn't able to access the full error logs from opencart's dashboard. I checked the error logs from the ftp manager on my webhosting, and found that I was experiencing this error:

Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/'store'/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php on line 61

And that this is caused by not having zip archive manager installed on my hosting. (Godaddy)

If anyone else gets this, all you need to do is

Enter Godaddy dedicated server or webhosting > cpanel > php pear packages >
Find an extension 'zip'
search
Install
And if you had the same error as me you should be good uploading through the installer now.

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:00 am

Great instructions for webmasters using GoDaddy as a webhosting solution.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by escurooo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:38 am

Hello... I have the same error, I am try to upload the extension file and I got the following error.
http://prntscr.com/matool

could anyone help me please...

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Detailed error unprovided. Check your error / server access logs for more info. Forum rules.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by stevenmack65 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:02 pm

mmc013 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 am

My specific issue was that I wasn't able to access the full error logs from opencart's dashboard. I checked the error logs from the ftp manager on my webhosting, and found that I was experiencing this error:

Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/'store'/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php on line 61

And that this is caused by not having zip archive manager installed on my hosting. (Godaddy)

Find an extension 'zip'
search
Install
And if you had the same error as me you should be good uploading through the installer now.
I went ahead and installed the zip archive manager like you did, didn't work for me with godaddy :(

Post by sajuk » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:08 pm

working on OC 3.0.2.0, I got the same error "Internal Server Error" listed twice in a dialogue box.

Installed the Zip Class from Cpanel.

Problem is Fixed,

Thanks

Post by danielloe » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:17 am

hi,

get on page:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../admin/controller/marketplace/extension.php on line 48

after clean install, when i click on "extensions",
also cannot install any extension. after upload file, progress bar runs up to 70% and then stops.

opencart 3.0.2 (git branch) on Debian 9 x64, php-7.0, mariaDB 10

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:09 pm

Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue. In addition, your storage folder might not be properly configured.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:21 pm

danielloe wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:17 am
hi,

get on page:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../admin/controller/marketplace/extension.php on line 48

after clean install, when i click on "extensions",
also cannot install any extension. after upload file, progress bar runs up to 70% and then stops.

opencart 3.0.2 (git branch) on Debian 9 x64, php-7.0, mariaDB 10
Try here https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/7728 and here https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/7739.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:10 am

It would seem there's a referenced solution on this PR: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 2cb57c0056

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by martinsantos » Sat May 02, 2020 9:04 pm

Hi all ! i also found another solucion - Open Cart version 3.0.3.2
I was also having the same problem "Internal Server Error" in godaddy.
I followed all the instructions described on this forum, i also installed the zip archive manager like as @mmc013 did
(webhosting > cpanel > php pear packages >) and not working.
Look at de server error log and still having the same problem.

The solucion, goto: Cpanel-> "Select PHP Version" (dont change it - i have 7.2 installed) there you have multiple extensions selectors, scroll down to the end of the page and you will found zip selection checkbox.

Saludos!
MS

Post by wamp » Wed May 27, 2020 4:52 am

martinsantos wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:04 pm
Hi all ! i also found another solucion - Open Cart version 3.0.3.2
I was also having the same problem "Internal Server Error" in godaddy.
I followed all the instructions described on this forum, i also installed the zip archive manager like as @mmc013 did
(webhosting > cpanel > php pear packages >) and not working.
Look at de server error log and still having the same problem.

The solucion, goto: Cpanel-> "Select PHP Version" (dont change it - i have 7.2 installed) there you have multiple extensions selectors, scroll down to the end of the page and you will found zip selection checkbox.

Saludos!
MS
thankyou! this worked for me.

Post by arthena » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:38 pm

Many thanks,

After amny hours looking for the answer for the upload issue I managed to find it.

(webhosting > cpanel > php pear packages > and installing zip aerhive.
I then had to goto: Cpanel-> "Select PHP Version" (dont change it) there you have multiple extensions selectors, scroll down to the end of the page and you will found zip selection checkbox.

Boom Problem solved. Thankyou to all contributers hope this helps someone so they dont have to take as long as I did to sort the issue.

Always ask yourself WHY IS IT FREE???

Location - Devon

Post by sprbakery » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:08 pm

Thank you! I find it utterly amazing that a new member actually provided a direct solution to an annoying problem. Unlike all of the whiny babies demanding information that they don't need and refusing to help you if you don't kiss their ass.

mmc013 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 am

Find an extension 'zip'
search
Install