Post by doktorek » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 am

I got a clean install of the latest OC. Im trying to import data (using original built in export tool) from 2.3.0.2. Table by table. Most tables were copied but Customers, categories and prodcuts get INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Files are only 300-500kb if grouped. Products is only 72Kb. I tried each field seperately and all together as well. Only these fields: Products (and all details), Categories (and all details) and customers (all data).
When I got to error log- there is nothing.

File is small enough so I dont think server would block an upload.
Any suggestions
Thanks

Post by opencartmart » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:38 pm

DB table structures of v2.3.x are not the same as v3.x. That's why you are getting such errors.

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by katiemoore96 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Database table structures of v2.3.x don't resemble theirs of v3.x. If you want to import data from 2.3.0.2 to 3.0.3.2 version, you should use an automated migration tool. It's much safer and could help you to save money, effort and time. To be sure of success, you can run a demo to preview and test how data imported and arranged in the test store, and it's totally free. In case you have any question about data migration process, chat with the support team, they are always available and responsible!