Post by raficopuntiando » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Hi i made a new installation opencart (DEMO theme) and all looks nice, but after my first purchase my page doesn't record any order, there are not errors logs, the massages on the website for the client are successfully so for them the purchases were done but when they see the order history only appear the first order and that happen in the database as well

I only installed the DEMO theme and then i added my database and email configuration

Thanks

I'm using V 3.0.3.3
https://cdsafeirasisa2.acreppp.org/

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:22 pm

raficopuntiando wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 pm
Hi i made a new installation opencart (DEMO theme) and all looks nice, but after my first purchase my page doesn't record any order, there are not errors logs, the massages on the website for the client are successfully so for them the purchases were done but when they see the order history only appear the first order and that happen in the database as well

I only installed the DEMO theme and then i added my database and email configuration

Thanks

I'm using V 3.0.3.3
https://cdsafeirasisa2.acreppp.org/
So that is the "default" not "demo" theme.
Please provide a bit more info...
Do you see an order in their order history or not?
Or does "when they see the order history only appear the first order" this mean they only see the first order they create and no others?
What payment module are you testing with?

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by letxobnav » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm

if you want people to look at your site and try to figure out what is wrong, then stop messing around with it, I am not going to look at sites producing 500 errors because you are trying stuff.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by raficopuntiando » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:46 pm

Cue4cheap wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:22 pm
So that is the "default" not "demo" theme.
Please provide a bit more info...
Do you see an order in their order history or not?
Or does "when they see the order history only appear the first order" this mean they only see the first order they create and no others?
What payment module are you testing with?

Mike
Hi Mike

I realize that the orders are recording in my database but for some reason, opencart didn't send the email confirmation and don't show the orders in my Admin pages or in the order history on the website for the users.

I see the order status id on the DB is 0 for the purchases with the problem but I used the same payment method (Cash On Delivery)

so i don't know what is the problem, when is the first purchase everything is ok, I have the emails and I can see the order in my Admin and in the catalog but when I make another purchase star the problems