Post by crissyb » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Hi,
So our site was working fine and we saw that a few new updates had come out on the offical download section. we upgraded from 3.0.3.3 to the latest 3.0.3.6 as soon as we did this we saw errors such as

Code: Select all

Error Code(0): Error: Duplicate entry '53803c88dc216e3de32032182c' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error No: 1062
ALTER TABLE `oc_session` ADD PRIMARY KEY(`session_id`) in /home/ukcbdoils/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
I decided to roll back and not go ahead with this as i read a few people saying they had issues.

but now i cannot login to my admin. it just reloads and says Invalid token session. Please login again.
could the upgrade effected my SQL ? or added something that is effecting the process

Post by rjcalifornia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 pm

crissyb wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:30 pm
Hi,
So our site was working fine and we saw that a few new updates had come out on the offical download section. we upgraded from 3.0.3.3 to the latest 3.0.3.6 as soon as we did this we saw errors such as

Code: Select all

Error Code(0): Error: Duplicate entry '53803c88dc216e3de32032182c' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error No: 1062
ALTER TABLE `oc_session` ADD PRIMARY KEY(`session_id`) in /home/ukcbdoils/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
I decided to roll back and not go ahead with this as i read a few people saying they had issues.

but now i cannot login to my admin. it just reloads and says Invalid token session. Please login again.
could the upgrade effected my SQL ? or added something that is effecting the process
By rolling back, did you restore a backup of the opencart files and database? or just the files?

Location - Worldwide

Post by crissyb » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:15 pm

just the files, the only back up of the SQL is one month old.

is this the cause of the error i tried to look into the upgrade / insall folder but couldnt see what might have changed.

the front end of my website loads but at the checkout if you enter a name its like the session is refreshed straight away

ive reset my password in the DB via cpanel, but this made no diffrence i cant see any error logs and i have them all set to display and on.

Post by crissyb » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:34 am

i managed to fix this, i restored the oc_session from my older back up. everything seems to be working. ill wait until the update is stable before attempting again.

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:04 am

crissyb wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:34 am
i managed to fix this, i restored the oc_session from my older back up. everything seems to be working. ill wait until the update is stable before attempting again.
I'm glad you solved it. If you restore your store, do a full backup (files and database).

In the meantime, never upgrade on production. I suggest to create a local version of your store, and try applying changes there.

Location - Worldwide