Post by AndrewSQLDBA » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to add a theme to my website. I am on this page on my local machine:
http://localhost:81/WAD/install/index.p ... de/upgrade

I am not sure how to show a version number, if that will be helpful to you.

I receive this error:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK Warning: Undefined array key "Tables_in_Woodworkingartistryanddesign" in C:\XAmpP\htdocs\WAD\install\model\upgrade\1000.php on line 149Warning: Undefined array key "Tables_in_Woodworkingartistryanddesign" in C:\XAmpP\htdocs\WAD\install\model\upgrade\1000.php on line 153{"error":"Error Code(0): Error: Incorrect table name ''
Error No: 1103
SHOW COLUMNS FROM `` in C:\\XAmpP\\htdocs\\WAD\\system\\library\\db\\mysqli.php on line 40"}

I am not sure where to look to see what the issue is. I've looked thru the T-SQL code and everything matches what is in the database. Is there some type of log file that I can look thru that may tell a more descriptive error? If you need more information about what I am doing, or attempting to do, please let me know and I will try to explain. I come from a .NET world, so php is fairly new to me.

Thank You in advance for your time, comments and suggestions.
Andrew

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:51 pm

Caused by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. However, if you created the extension yourself, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this issue solved as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON