Post by OC2PS » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:47 am

On my 3.0.3.1, I wrote the 3.0.3.7 files and visited `domain.com/install`, however, I get the error:

Code: Select all

Warning: require_once(/domain.com/public_html/install/controller/extension/feed/controller_feed.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /domain.com/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/controller.php on line 35
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/domain.com/public_html/install/controller/extension/feed/controller_feed.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /domain.com/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/controller.php on line 35
Obviously, the needed file is `/domain.com/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/feed/controller_feed.php` not `/domain.com/public_html/install/controller/extension/feed/controller_feed.php`. Not sure why the install file seeks the latter. My config files in root and /admin both define the application directory correctly.

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:30 am

I don't see anywhere in the core where the controller_feed controller file you're referring about may exist. You might be referring to an extension. Therefore, contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OC2PS » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:44 am

If it is an extension-related file, why is OC install looking for it? ???

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:56 am

In the original package of Opencart v3.0.3.7, downloaded from Opencart.com website, there are no extension folder in the install/controller folder. You might probably using a 3rd party package. The only relative controller file is the 3rd_party folder under the install/controller folder.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OC2PS » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:14 am

I am using the OC package downloaded from https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=cms/download

I uploaded the files on top of my 3.0.3.1 live site. Then I visited domain.com/install and ran into the above error. I have already tried overwriting the files twice with the OC package.

In any case, before I upload the OC package, there was no install folder on the site.

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by OC2PS » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:55 am

Anyway, I commented out those lines in the calling file, and was able to complete the update.
New problem now though viewtopic.php?t=224470 :-\

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:25 am

OC2PS wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:55 am
Anyway, I commented out those lines in the calling file, and was able to complete the update.
New problem now though viewtopic.php?t=224470 :-\
Very detailed. As for this post: viewtopic.php?f=199&t=224470 , it seem that the upgrade has failed at this point. I would rather suggest to create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly via the forum PM to complete the upgrade as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON