Post by daveygz » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:42 am

They just migrated my server and A cart i had running on 1.4.9 was running like a champ so I left it alone. After the migration it's a goner. I need someone who can update this for me from 1.4.9 to something that runs on php 7.4 + I don't mind if it gets some generic interface, what I need is to retain my clients info and all the products. This is a rush ads I need to get this back running asap. Anyone with has a proven track record doing this? Contact me!!

Post by straightlight » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:32 am

daveygz wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:42 am
They just migrated my server and A cart i had running on 1.4.9 was running like a champ so I left it alone. After the migration it's a goner. I need someone who can update this for me from 1.4.9 to something that runs on php 7.4 + I don't mind if it gets some generic interface, what I need is to retain my clients info and all the products. This is a rush ads I need to get this back running asap. Anyone with has a proven track record doing this? Contact me!!
They?

PM sent.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:56 pm

daveygz wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:42 am
Email us with all the details of what happened and logins: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Trish Cis » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Hi
Greetings!
I have gone thru your post & I would be happy to assist you.
I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Trish

Professional Open cart Developer
Email - trish.c@talentsfromindia.com

Post by deepvyas » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

Hello Dave,
I can help you with version upgrade.
Please connect further
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by daveygz » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:42 am

Hi All, Much thanks for the offers to assist me. I had someone contact me straight away and they are getting it done for me. You offers of help are all truly appreciated! Thx

Post by Ron Walker » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Hi
Greetings!
I would be happy to assist you and would like to discuss in detail.
Reach me on ron(at)cisinlabs(dot)com so that we can discuss in detail over there.

Regards
Ron