Post by jollylama » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 am

After new installation
Error Logs state:
PHP Warning: unlink... No such file or directory in... /system/library/cache/file.php on line 17
PHP Warning: unlink... No such file or directory in... /system/library/cache/file.php on line 17

Does anyone know how can I correct this?

Thank you!

Post by ADD Creative » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:11 pm

Providing you exact OpenCart version would help. For 500 errors you need the look in your server / PHP error logs, not the OpenCart one.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:51 pm

jollylama wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 am
After new installation
Error Logs state:

Thank you!
Please see this post about the storage folder and CHMOD recursive settings as well as both config.php files: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=226039#p831144

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:51 pm

jollylama wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 am
After new installation
Error Logs state:

Thank you!
I would suggest making sure both of your config.php files have the correct DIR (directory) paths first. You can contact your hosting provider to give you the exact error messages so you can troubleshoot further. It's not a hosting related issue so don't expect them to jump in and fix it. They can help you narrow down the issue though.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by alexmorco » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:02 pm

It's probably an issue with the config.php file. You might want to take a look or contact your hosting support. I've a good experience with Cloudways hosting, and I have had a great experience so far. 10/10 would recommend to avoid such tight spots.

Post by by mona » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:47 pm

Hi Alexmorco

Not the best promotion for your organisation.

Your posts serve only to repeat the answers that have already been provided and a plug for your organisation. They offer nothing in that way of assistance nor show any knowledge of Opencart or that you, as a host, are able to assist any of the issues posted.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member