Post by galianedeva » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Hello , can i ask why the same error (permission denied) gives me when i install extension . It does not matter what , even lang pack , the same error https://prnt.sc/26i1zgd
ver 3.0.3.8 . The only thing i touched was htaccess file in the beginning when my site gave me error 400 and now im afraid to return the old htaccess file not to get error again . Can i brink it back ? And why i have error permission denied for all external extension , no in marketplace . External , like lang

Ty so much

Post by galianedeva » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:03 pm

in admin/controller/marketplace/install.php line 212 i have permission 077 .
if (mkdir($path, 0777)) {
Do i need to change them to 0755

P.S.
i did everything what i read and reread and nothing helps . Storage is outside public , line ^system/storage is not in my htaccess file , refresh modification , clean cache , storage permission 755 , my config.php dir is correct , also in admin folder . No iidea what is going on . Duh
*unmanaged vps server for my live website . I have 000webhost test server with same install and there is everything ok

Post by hpwebdesign » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:03 am

maybe the user who gets permission is root (superuser) in the folder
replace root user with
chown user:user /path/to/folder

HP Web Design
http://hpwebdesign.io
Opencart Extension Development | OpenCart Professional Services | OpenCart Tutorials

Location - Yogyakarta

Post by galianedeva » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:38 pm

Hello hpwebdesign . I noticed that 2 things were missing on my server , zip and increase max file upload . After install and fix max file upload i think it s ok , thanks for the reply

Post by straightlight » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:57 pm

galianedeva wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:38 pm
Hello hpwebdesign . I noticed that 2 things were missing on my server , zip and increase max file upload . After install and fix max file upload i think it s ok , thanks for the reply
Now that the issue has been solved, please add: [SOLVED] at the beginning of the subject line on your first post.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON