Post by stumpy17086 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:35 am

Dear Forum,

I apologize ahead of time if this has been answered already. I have searched but could not find the anwsers I am seeking. I am using version 3.0.3.8 with the default theme and would like to change colors in 3 areas which I can not find or had luck with attempting to change.

First area is the text color in the category drop down for "Show-All...." I need to change the color to something other than blue.
Second area is the Product menu bar (if that is what it is called). The home icon and category text color is showing blue, which I need to change.
Third area is the Continue and Add to Cart Buttons, which are also Blue and I would like them to be a different color.

I have successfully made the changes to the Navigational Bar itself and believe the other 3 areas are in the stylesheet for my defualt template, but I have not been successful with my trial and error approach.

Could someone please offer their wisdom and guidance at pointing me in the proper direction to make these 3 changes? I am including a screenshot of the areas I need to change, if that helps.

Any asssitance would so kindly be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Stumpy17086

Attachments

Screenshot 2022-08-17 133427.png

Screenshot 2022-08-17 133427.png (62.42 KiB) Viewed 575 times