Post by Doorzy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:48 am

I'm trying to set up OC to allow registration on a per-store basis. For example, let's say I have 3 stores set up on one OC installation:

1. Your Store (default)
2. Store Dos
3. Third Store

When a customer registers for an account on Store Dos (using his email address), that account should be limited to the particular store only. When he visits Third Store, his login for Store Dos should not work. He should be able to register with the same email address again to create a separate account for Third Store. Of course, he should not be able to register with the same email address twice on the same store.

I've tried searching the admin area, the extensions market, this forum, and Google and can't seem to find a solution. I may not know the right combination of keywords to use.

The reason for my search is I'd like to build multiple, independent stores on one installation of OC. The stores have little in common (other than some overlap in products) and it seems illogical to me that a customer who visits one store might know to use the same login details as those of another store.

Can anyone tell me if this is an option, possibly using an existing extension?

Thanks!