Post by SherryA » Thu May 01, 2014 7:21 am

I am still setting up my store and today I added the payment gateway and installed it. I tried to run a test order and the order went through. I received an email with this text, "Thank you for your interest in LynAllan Unlimited products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed." And when I went to the payment gateway system I can see the sale has gone through as well. It is a pending transaction on my bank account as well. But, when I log into the opencart admin section there is no order. I did find the order in the missing orders section, but I have no idea why it's there and not in the regular orders.

I've perused the forum and can't seem to find an answer or solution that I understand. I am a BEGINNER here and not very familiar with how to do a lot of things. So, please bear with me with your solutions.

Thank you!!!

Post by James » Sat May 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Did you use PayPal?

It is likely that you need to set up the IPN url. Best place to check is your error log (system/logs)

Hope this helps, J

Location - Leeds, UK

Post by polcham » Tue May 13, 2014 8:53 pm

I also have the missing order problem. Would you be so kind as to explain what the IPN url is?