Post by SamNabz » Sat May 09, 2015 7:25 am

Hi all,

I am experiencing an issue with my site where random products are added to orders - on both the back-end and front-end. Some of which are even disabled at times.

For example, if a customer orders 1x product, the order that comes through shows that 1x product + the totals etc. BUT also shows random products (not ordered or paid for) and a second lot of totals.

I should also mention that the products are added to the order AFTER it has been processed + paid for. So the customer is paying the correct amount, but it shows the additional items and cost on the order that comes through + their invoice/account area.

Here's an image to further show what I mean (below). The red box is the product that was actually ordered and its totals etc, the rest are the random products and totals.

Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/2y2z1jn.jpg

This has me completely stumped!! So any help is greatly appreciated please.

OC Version: 1.5.4

Thank you.

Cheers, Sam

Location - Sydney, Australia

Post by SamNabz » Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Can anyone help with this please? Really need some assistance with this issue.

Cheers, Sam

Post by SamNabz » Wed May 27, 2015 9:48 am

Bump... still need help with this if possible :(

Cheers, Sam

Post by IP_CAM » Wed May 27, 2015 10:19 am

my Advise: Move up to Version 1.5.6.4, then, you possibly find some around here, beeing able to assist.
Plus: Since noone has the slightest Idea about your Setup, and Mod's, used, how should someone be able to assist you?
Or then, allow a Pro to access your Server and check about the whole Thing, but this could get to be rather expensive.
Just to reply ;)
Ernie
bigmax.ch/os/

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland