my Opencart Administration is missing the menu bar (which contains Dashboard, Catalog, Extenstions ...etc.) when using Internet Explorer. At the website store front, the Header section is not clickable (including My account, Language, Currencies, etc) and some buttons at different pages are not working either when using Internet Explorer. I have tried with pressing F5 and Ctrl F5 many times but in vain. However, these issues do not exist when using Chrome. The Internet Explorer was working fine before we tested the system upgrading and restored the older version. Can somebody help to find out what is the cause of this problem and how to resolve it?
The Internet Explorer was working fine before we tested the system upgrading and restored the older version
At a completely random guess - something went wrong here -
You might want to request commercial support to get you back online quickly.
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.
Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos
Opencart 188.8.131.52/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD 2.6.4 lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests