Post by Kclub » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:04 am

I'm trying to figure out how to make drop-down shopping cart to scroll items up and down. We had client today could not checkout because he put a lot of items in shopping cart and when he tried to click on little image of shopping cart at the top of the page, when drop-down box appeared the links to checkout end up being below his browser, he could not see them and he could not scroll it up to get to checkout button. Is there a script I can add and which page do I add it to and where on the page?
Other words what I need is in drop-down shopping cart to be able to scroll items up and down.

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:09 am

Well, just post in the commercial Forum Section, and add your OC
Version and Theme Info, to possibly get an offer on such. ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Kclub » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:35 am

Sorry, forgot to mention, my opencart is 2.3.0.2. and I already fixed it. If anyone else need it, I added this script to custom css:

#header #cart .dropdown-menu > li:first-child{
max-height: 52vh;
overflow: hidden;
overflow-y: auto;
}

Post by cyclops12 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:37 am

Glad you sorted it and well done for posting the solution, may help others in future :)

Expert Member

Post by by mona » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:48 am

+1 also from me for posting the solution - change the title to include [SOLVED] - seriously I want to sing :drunk: ..
(just to note to anyone in the future who might look at that confused max-height: 52vh; vh can be change to be px )

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by zzhenghe » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:09 pm

Kclub wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:04 am
I'm trying to figure out how to make drop-down shopping cart to scroll items up and down. We had client today could not checkout because he put a lot of items in shopping cart and when he tried to click on little image of shopping cart at the top of the page, when drop-down box appeared the links to checkout end up being below his browser, he could not see them and he could not scroll it up to get to checkout button. Is there a script I can add and which page do I add it to and where on the page?
Other words what I need is in drop-down shopping cart to be able to scroll items up and down.
Dear,
I am facing the same problem like you were.
My Opencart is 3.0.3.2 and I dont know how to fix this cart.

The cart stops to scroll when the products exceed 10 pcs.
Please guide me to fix it, will you?