Post by rocketfoot » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:29 pm

I am running 1.5.6 and all of he sudden, shipping stopped working! When I do a test and calculate shipping, it may show the USPS or UPS titles but no pricing and nothing to select! Sometimes, it will list a USPS price but no UPS...it is real random!! I checked the shipping modules and everything looks OK...I haven't changed anything for months! I have had a bunch of customers complain that the same thing is happening to them...What could be wrong?

OpenCart 3.0.3.8
www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:21 am

rocketfoot wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:29 pm
I am running 1.5.6 and all of he sudden, shipping stopped working! When I do a test and calculate shipping, it may show the USPS or UPS titles but no pricing and nothing to select! Sometimes, it will list a USPS price but no UPS...it is real random!! I checked the shipping modules and everything looks OK...I haven't changed anything for months! I have had a bunch of customers complain that the same thing is happening to them...What could be wrong?
That might be the issue. Since you haven't changed anything in months, it also means that you may have not be aware of the latest server changes or because you may have installed recent extensions that may have impacted something else in your store. Also take note that UPS and USPS are, both, no longer supported from the core but rather maintained by extension developers on the Marketplace. I would suggest to take a look on the Marketplace for an up-to-date version or on the maintenance branch from Github for updated extensions about UPS or USPS.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by rocketfoot » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:32 am

I'd like to use a better shipping module maybe one that handles UPS and USPS ...that is the only 2 options I offer. What plugins are the best for shipping? I'm not sure what to use to update what I already have?

OpenCart 3.0.3.8
www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop