Post by BlueIris » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:32 pm

Hello. I lave logged in to my site using "sitename".com/admin. When I try to access many of the tabs, I get the message:
"Permission Denied! You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator."
Why do I get this message? I have checked with the original developer who designed our site, and he confirmed that no other passwords other that what I have were used. Is there something I should know that I don't know? Thank you.

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:26 am

You neither mentioned your exact OC Version nor the Theme and admin-related Mod's used ...

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by halfhope » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:15 am

Hi!

1. Find out your user group. (System>Users>Users, Select your user and see user group).
2. Go to the user groups and allow yourself to access all sections (edit/view). (System>Users>User Groups)

My extensions in marketplace. [ security | flexibility | speedup ]

Location - San Diego

Post by BlueIris » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:19 am

Thank you. System > Users is one of the paths that generates the "Permission Denied" message.

Post by halfhope » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:24 am

Apparently, for some reason, the site developer decided not to give you full control.

My extensions in marketplace. [ security | flexibility | speedup ]

Location - San Diego

Post by Carmen845 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:05 pm

The Admin tab, also called Admin Center, is a space within the Nuxeo Platform that provides administrative services, such as server and application usage summary information, as well as access to upgrades, patches, the Nuxeo Marketplace, and Nuxeo Studio projects. It is available to administrators and power users. NGSMedicare.com