Post by SarahB » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello there

I am new to Opencart and a bit of a novice with websites so I would really appreciate some help!

Using 1.5.1.3 and autocomplete is not working in any function, eg I can't add attributes or options to the products as when i type anything in the autocomplete box nothing comes up. I have also noticed this in the modules, such as featured items - again, nothing comes up in the autocomplete box.

I have checked with my server that mbstring is installed for PHP and it is. Have tried updating (to 1.5.1.3)

Also, I don't know if this is related or another issue but for all of the images it comes up with a message like this, the images are uploading ok though:
Notice: Undefined variable: text_browse in /home/sites/misscake.co.uk/public_html/admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl on line 147 | Notice: Undefined variable: text_clear in /home/sites/misscake.co.uk/public_html/admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl on line 147

My site is http://misscake.co.uk/

Thanks in advance!
Sarah

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 am

Doesn't look like your update went through correctly.

Please try uploading the default 1.5.1.3 opencart files again (apart from config.php adn admin/config.php)

There is only one reference to mbstring() in 1.5.1.3 but this is not in a file related to autocomplete, so it should work.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by NTCommerce » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 am

I am having the same issue on a new install of 1.5.1.3. I can't re install as i have added a few mods and changed some core coding in the catalog. Can anyone point me to how to possily resolve this ?

Post by shiokguy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Dear

I have the same issue with 1.5.3.1, does anyone know the fixed?
I have googled the fix but can't get the answer yet.

I have setup my option in catalog >Option > Bra Size
In product setup >> Catalog > Products .... after I choose option > Bra Size > Add Option value >

the drop down box is empty :)

Help!! thank you in advance

Regards
Shiokguy