Post by acugraph » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 am

Hi,
I am running OC 1.5.1.3

I have a number of orders and I have Rewards enables on our store. On some of our orders I have the option to Add Reward points under order details where on other orders this option is not available.

It doesnt appear to be related to our payment choices as two orders using the same payment method, one order is fine and the other isnt.

Any thoughts or suggestions are really welcome as we are building a marketing campaign around Reward Points and associated Membership Levels and discounts.

Thanks,

Vincent

Post by OpenCart Addons » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 am

Hey Vincent,

Make sure the products that the customer has purchased have reward points associated to them. If there are no reward points for the purchased products, this option is not displayed in the order information.

Also, if a customer purchases a product and uses reward points, the button will display that points are already added to the order. Be careful with this, because with my experience using v1.5.1.2 it will add the reward points the customer spent back to the customer, and also add the additional reward points that the customer should receive.

Regards,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by uksitebuilder » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 am

Also if it is a guest checkout then reward points will not be available to be added as there is no account to add them to.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by acugraph » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks for the replies.
All products have reward points associated to them but there is no redemption value associated to the products.
We dont have Guest Checkout enabled so all orders are from registered users.

Any more thoughts?

Vincent

Post by bojanglebeads » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm bumping this, has anyone else noticed this problem? I can view order history for customers, and some have the "Add Reward Points" link available, others don't, but all have checked out using their account. Desperate to sort this.

Steve

Post by bluebrad » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:01 pm

i am unable to manually add reward points to any customer from the admin panel
edit the customer
than when going to Reward Points
and add points (clicking the button dues nothing) hitting enter will take me back to the user accounts page than prompts me the notice : Success: You have modified customers!
but there were no points added to the account?

if i manually add it to SQL it works fine . just not from the admin panel ?
OpenCart version 3.0.3.2

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Have you checked your web browser's developer console for any errors? Have you checked both you PHP and OpenCart error logs?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by azonic » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:39 am

I'm having the same issue with OC 3.0.3.2. Has this been solved?