Post by goalsurfer » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Since I changed my store I get no downloads in the account after paying or free checkout. Mostly this is due to a wrong value in the 'select' for 'Order Status' and 'Complete Order Status' in 'settings' >> 'option'. But this time I can't change them because they are empty.

Also in the paypal install section the 'selects' for the status can't be set as they are empty. Please what is going on?

Post by Avvici » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 am

How about send us the error in the error log yes? IT sounds like you already know partly what is wrong. O0

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by goalsurfer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Find the error log as attachment.

For free checkout there appear to be no error messages, but I don't get a download.

Post by Avvici » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Did you check the download folder on FTP to see if they are even in there?
Also, are the orders showing up as COMPLETE in your order history?

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by goalsurfer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes, the files are in the download folder and this one has rights 777. I don't know if I have to do that for the download files also.

There is nothing in the order history

Meanwhile I submitted in the module section of this forum next post that isn't answered yet:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=85207
I use the module "option downloads". I have worked with it during a former opencart (same version) installation.
But now when I want to edit this in 'modules' where it is installed, I get a "page not found" within my store. I hadn't seen that before, sorry, as in the store you could just check the format you wished.
So I reinstalled the "option downloads" module that didn't change the issue and also wanted to reinstall vqmod and overwrote these files. But "http://domain/vqmod/install" in my browser gives an internal server error. It has worked during a former installation too. I don't know where to start to solve this problem, maybe it brings the solution for the failing of my downloads.

Post by goalsurfer » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 am

This was all the time in the vqmod.log:
---------- Date: 2012-06-26 09:56:31 ~ IP : 78.129.58.224 ----------
REQUEST URI : /
DOM UNABLE TO LOAD: /home/pulpkio/domains/pulpkiosk.com/public_html/vqmod/xml/_ImprovedCategoryCache.xml
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I add the _ImprovedCategoryCache.xml file as attachment. When I try to see it in the browser it gives something wrong in the syntax but I don't see what.

Here the link so that you can see the error yourself: http://pulpkiosk.com/vqmod/xml/_Improve ... yCache.xml

Attachments